Fujifilm Finepix digital cameras are available with a diverse choice of features, styles and technology. Whether you're a seasoned pro photographer looking for a highly advanced pocket camera, a first time buyer looking for a simple, high performing camera or a fashion conscious individual looking to show off your style, there's a Finepix digital camera to suit your needs.
Each and every Finepix digital camera has advanced technology that makes your pictures come out great. Here are some of the unique capabilities offered in the Finepix digital camera line.
Super CCD EXR - the extreme sensor for extreme image quality
The new Super CCD EXR and EXR Processor in the Finepix F200EXR digital camera introduce a totally new concept in capturing image quality.
Super CCD EXR instantly becomes the ideal sensor for every scene by adapting its operation to one of three different shooting situations.
Super CCD EXR works three different ways
- Fine Capture Mode
- Just as your eye sees the finest detail in bright conditions, this "Resolution Priority" mode uses the full 12 megapixel resolution of the unique EXR pixel array to reproduce the smallest detail in bright beautiful color.
- Dual Capture Mode
- The full ranges of shadows to bright highlights in high contrast scenes can be the most difficult detail to capture in any situation. This "Dynamic Range priority" mode simultaneously captures two images to product a single image with Wide Dynamic Range up to 800%, revealing subtleties in shadow and eliminating washout of the brightest areas.
- Pixel Fusion Mode
- Capturing brightness and detail with low noise is a challenge that Super CCD EXR handles with ease. This "High Sensitivity/Low Noise" mode takes advantage of Fujifilm's famed high sensitivity capabilities and the Super CCD EXR's pixel binning capability by combining two pixels into one, thereby turning two pixels into one "super-pixel". This allows for remarkable clarity in the most difficult low light shooting environments, while preserving an exception signal to noise ratio.
Choose the EXR setting that's right for you
The three different modes of Super CCD EXR can be accessed in two different ways.
- Priority Mode
- You set the sensor for the scene. Priority mode allows the photographer to choose which of the three EXR modes should be used for a particular scene, depending upon variables of shooting condition and the results that the photographer is looking to achieve.
- Auto Mode
- The camera automatically chooses the best EXR mode for the scene. Working in tandem with SR AUTO automatic scene recognition, EXR AUTO senses the correct EXR mode and camera settings to capture the perfect shot. Even the most amateur digital photographer will get great, professional looking results with EXR Auto Mode.
Dual Image Stabilization Technology
Optical or Mechanical Image Stabilization is highly effective at reducing or eliminating blur created from the photographer's hand shake. This assures a steady picture, even when zooming in or taking shots on the go. However, not all image blur is caused by camera movement. Finepix digital cameras take this into account with Picture Stabilization Technology, which leverages the High ISO performance of Finepix digital cameras for blur reduction, caused by subject motion and low light. The combination of these two technologies results in the ultimate in blur reduction and elimination.
SR AUTO - Auto Scene Recognition
All compact digital cameras have an auto mode, but sometimes, there are shooting environments that are just too tricky to get a perfect shot in auto mode. That's where SR AUTO comes in.
Four Scene Recognition modes intelligently analyze scenes and faces automatically and optimize ideal exposure, focus, white balance and ISO for the specific conditions of the scene you are shooting.